Congrats to our 2018 Battle of the Bands contenders!
- Flock of Eagles
- Transmit and Receive
- Kickin’ Edgar
- The Squirrelheads
- The Benders
Battle of the Bands Event:
Friday, March 23, 2018 at Avondale Towne Cinema
Battle of the Bands is a high-energy, adult-only, on-your-feet, dancing good time that raises money for the students and staff of Westchester Elementary School. If your band rocks, and you’d like to submit it for consideration, please complete a Band Submission Application.
Each band will perform four (4) songs, with the winning band playing a two-song encore set.
- Tammy Dammann, Singer, The Dammages
- Dr. David Dude, CSD Superintendent
- Tony Powers, Decatur City Commissioner, Intown Ace Hardware
- Mark Trojanowski, Drummer, Sister Hazel
- Shani Sammons, Board of Governors, The Recording Academy (GRAMMY’S) Marketer
From The Hip